Brand Touchpoints for Today’s Competitive Market
- Sotheby’s International Realty
Competing and Launching Listings Cheat Sheet
WINNING THE LISTING
Pre-Listing Emails (Presentation from Thomas)
Systematic Marketing Plan Ready to Present in Pre-Listing
or Listing Presentation
- Review Sierra SIR Media Kit for Relevant Opportunities
- Visual Media – Are you taking advantage of Twilight Images, Matterport, Video, Drone Footage. Are you prepared to show examples of what’s possible?
- Print Marketing –Sierra Elements, NYT Takeover, WSJ Takeover, etc.
- Digital Marketing – Web stats, social ad engine, Curate, Virtual Staging, Apple TV…
- Marketing Samples – Keep a collection handy
- Review Sierra SIR Marketing Packages for inspiration
- NEW Printed Version – What will you put in the inside pocket (bio page, testimonials, commission info, market reports, copy of Elements, marketing plan)?
- Online version – What are you sending with it and how?
- LRE Recommendation Letter
- Order on the Portal (Custom Marketing Request Form)
- How-to Guide
Proprietary Syndication Demonstrations
Testimonials Organized and Printed (or PDF ready)
- Email Follow Up (Remember Thomas’ Examples)
- Cloud CMA
AFTER YOU WIN THE LISTING… KEEP WINNING WITH THE CLIENT
What to Expect + Going Live Timeline
- Strategize a launch date and communication strategy
- Photos/Video/3D sign install submitted, NLIF completed
- Print and digital marketing ordered and mailings lists procured
- Present in Sales Meeting (screenshot or record your presentation)
- Open House Strategy
Weekly update email in active pipe
Showing Feedback, Marketing Updates